Sodimate recently installed a turnkey dry sorbent injection system for an internationally recognized cement corporation to store, discharge, and convey hydrated lime into a cement kiln baghouse.
A typical lime injection system designed by Sodimate includes :
- 3000ft³ fully equipped silo fitted with filters, sensors and pressure relief valves, and load cells (used for monitoring and accurate feeding)
- Sodimate’s mechanical discharger/arch-breaker Model DDS400
- Dual shaftless screw feeder
- Two independent pneumatic lime transfer systems (also known as regenerative blowers)
- A flexible pneumatic lime transfer flexible line
Sodimate’s dry sorbent injection technology has proven to reliably and effectively mitigate HG, HCL, HF SO2, & SO3 emissions.
Other benefits of Sodimate’s dry sorbent injection technology include :
- Simple and flexible designs
- Easy installation
- Controlled gravimetric feed
- Adaptable for new or retrofit systems